To place your ad, call 620-327-4831 or email: email@example.com
• LAND AUCTION Saturday, May 21, 2016 - 10:00am 158 +/- Acres -- Irrigated -- Harvey County Land Mineral Production W 1/2 SW 1/4 - S 1/2 NW 1/4 S22, T23, R03W Sold as 1 Tract Burrton Senior Center - Burrton, KS Alan Howard - Broker Results Realty firstname.lastname@example.org www.ResultsRe.com 316-558-8285
• HALSTEAD Super nice large 1-bedroom apt. at Spruce Apartments 785-212-0470.
• Hesston Basement 2 + BR, 3BA apartment $700/month, $700 security deposit Utilities included Call 316-215-1964 for more information
• 2 BR Townhouse in Hesston. 316-284-4202
• EL ROSE APARTMENTS One- and two-bedroom apartments available in Hesston. 620-327-3199.
• Halstead Studio apt. $295/mo, 2 bedroom apt. $395/mo, 3 bedroom apt. $495/mo. All Apts $200 deposit, $150 pet deposit, you pay electric. Please call 909-744-4479
• FOR RENT Double Wide Halstead D.W. Mobile Home with up to 4 Bedrooms. All New Floor Coverings. Deposit & Ref. 316-833-8730
• The Halstead Police Department is currently accepting applications for the Animal Control Officer position. This is a part time position. The ACO Officer is on call and does not have a set schedule. This position encompasses the City of Halstead and the City of Sedgwick. Applications can be picked up at the Police Department or Halstead City Hall, 303 Main St, Halstead, (316) 835-2266.
• Homestead of Halstead Hiring for CNA / CMA and P/T cook. 316-830-2424 or apply online at www.midwest-health.com/careers
• Now accepting applications for a part time housekeeper, two to four days a week, an Excellent place to work! Come join our team. Pick up an application at Mercy Hospital 218 E Pack Moundridge, KS Or call: Verla Friesen at 620-747-0160
• BUS DRIVER Hesston USD 460 seeks applicants for BUS DRIVER for a morning/afternoon route, plus activity transportation. Position open until filled. Apply on-line at www.hesstonschools.org, under the District tab, or request a paper application at the district office. 150 N Ridge Rd., Hesston, KS 67062; 620-327-4931. EOE.
• Good Shepherd Hospice, Newton “Seeking Qualified Professionals to Join our Hospice Team” Immediate positions open: • FT RN Day shift/every other weekend • RN Case Manager • PRN RN’s & LPN’s • Part time LMSW We offer a competitive salary and Excellent benefits. Reply to: email@example.com or online at www.goodshepherdhospice.com
• Drivers: Pay Increase! No-Touch Freight! Bonuses: Referral, Tenure, Safety, MORE! Excellent Health, Life, MORE. Class-A 1yr OTR Driving Exp. Call Now: 1-855-971-8524
• LPN Licensed Practical Nurse As an LPN, you will operate as a vital member of our healthcare team. The LPN is responsible for assessing clients, documenting observation and assessment data and evaluating outcomes. Requirements include completion of post-secondary education nursing coursework as a Licensed Practical Nurse, current license in good standing in the State of Kansas. Residential/Day Service Direct Care Professionals This position provides support, training, and development of life skills, leading to increased independence and participation in community for persons with developmental disabilities. Home-like and office settings with varying degrees of background noise. FT/PT positions available. Residential Care has 64 hr work weeks (40 hrs regular pay + 24 hrs OT). Day Service Workcenter includes position working with power tools. Must meet all requirements of pre-employment as required by ResCare and/or State regulations, H.S. diploma/GED, valid driver’s license, capable of working responsibly with confidential information. Benefit Packages & 401K for FT Professionals. Apply online at: www.rescare.com/careers. EOE M/F/V/D
• EDITOR The Harvey County Independent is seeking an editor to lead our news team. The editor takes photos, writes stories, edits the weekly news report, and paginates on production day. Strong writing and news gathering skills needed. Must reside in Harvey County. The Independent has a tradition of strong coverage in the western part of Harvey County. We offer a productive work environment and give employees the freedom to get their jobs done. This is a fulltime, salaried position with paid vacation and holidays. To apply, send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Housekeeping Team Manager This supervisory position is responsible for planning, organizing, and developing of the overall operation of the housekeeping and laundry departments, assuring the highest degree of quality resident care is maintained at all times. The ideal candidate will have at least two years’ experience managing these services in a healthcare setting. They must be a proactive leader who achieves these results through supporting and developing an outstanding staff. Have the ability to manage the programs in compliance with government regulations and work closely with other department heads and leaders to optimize the program’s effectiveness. Apply at Schowalter Villa, 200 West Cedar St, Hesston, KS 67062, or on-line at HR@svilla.org, 620-327-0400. EOE
• Part time personal assistant needed in Halstead, KS. Up to 35 hours per week, varied schedule, and good pay. Please contact Dave at 316-617-0228 to schedule an interview.
• Driver Elderly Services-Transportation Division Part time position. Transports the general public, including the elderly and persons with disabilities, from one location to another within Harvey County and the surrounding counties by means of KDOT mini-vans and small buses. Applicant must have a neat appearance, ability to read and follow a map, and a valid Commercial Driver’s License with passenger endorsement or willingness to obtain one within 30 days. This position is included in the Kansas Department of Transportation (KDOT) drug and alcohol testing program. Applications are available in the Administration Office, Harvey County Courthouse, 800 N Main, Newton, KS or you may apply on-line at www.HRePartners.com. Position closes April 29, 2016. EOE
• The Citizens State Bank is a locally owned community bank with 11 locations. We are seeking qualified applicants for the following positions: Teller/Customer Service Representative Float – full time in McPherson Teller/Customer Service Representative – part time in Moundridge Teller/Customer Service Representative – part time in Hesston Requirements for this position include a high school diploma or equivalent, strong written and verbal communication skills along with previous cash handling experience. Please submit your resume to email@example.com. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability
• Accessible Home Health, Inc. Pediatric LPN Part-Time Days in Newton and Part-Time Nights in Wichita. Weekly Pay. New Grads welcome! Contact 316-691-9300 or apply online at www.accessiblehh.com EOE
• Halstead Have openings for child care! SRS approved Marie Regier 316-830-3468
• Computer Repair. Repair, virus removal, residential, business. Friesen Technology Services, 800-928-3097, friesentechnologyservices.com Moundridge, KS
•EXTERIOR HOUSE PAINTING: For a free estimate, please call Al Neufeld at 620 345-3131. Leave Message.
• Lawnmowing and Lawn Care. Call for estimate. 620-386-4767
• Used Cars, Vans & Trucks HALSTEAD MOTORS Highway 50 & Halstead Rd Call Ken 316-250-6082 For full listing halsteadmotors.com
• BOOKS They make a great gift. Harvey County Classics: $12.50 Harvey County Schools Vol. 1: $10 on sale now at the Hesston Record and Harvey County Independent offices.
• Huge Multifamily Garage Sale 14827 SW 36th 4/21 - 4/23 7:30 am - 6:00 pm