To place your ad, call 620-327-4831 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• BUY OR SALE your house with: Gary Franz, Margie Wiens, Susan Swan: www.thefranzteam.com
• Taking applications for one and two bedroom apartments. Halstead Housing Authority Halstead 316-835-2026 T.D.D. No. 1-800-766-3777
• Halstead * Remodeled * New Management * Studio $350 * 2 bedroom $450 * 3 bedroom $550 Fridge and stove included Washer/dryer hookups in 3 bedrooms 316-258-9035
• COUNTRY 3BR, 1.5 bath on half acre. 9000 S. Hertzler, south of Halstead. Totally remodeled. Like new, move-in ready. Need good references. 316-835-3345.
• 1 Bedroom Apartment with kitchen appliances for Rent, Halstead $325/Mo Ready to move into. 3 Bedroom house with basement and fenced yard for Rent, Halstead $800/Mo Gatz Development 316-835-3360
• House for rent in halstead 2 bed, 1 bath, hardwood floors, comes with washer, dryer, refrigerator, fresh paint. $550 per month & a deposit. 316-772-7590
• 2 Bedroom Duplex in Halstead no pets 316-830-2366 or 316-772-0487
• STORAGE R&S Mini Storage in Moundridge has a 9x16 space available for household items. 620-345-6429.
• Ski Week-winter park colorado Jan. 18-25th. Large 3 bed/3bath condo. Great mountain view. Sleeps 8. Laundry, full kitchen, fireplace, garage, bus to ski lift. $900, (Less than 1/2 the going rate.) 785-212-0470
• FOR RENT IN COUNTRY Small 2 BD/1 Bath. Available in 30 days. Call: 316-284-4733
• US Foods is hiring Delivery Drivers: CDL-A Excellent Hourly Pay & Full Benefits. Paid Time Off & Retirement Plans. Apply at www.usfoods.com
• Halstead Health and Rehab a 60 bed, all private room skilled nursing facility is currently accepting applications for : Full time C.N.A/C.M.A. Evening/Night shifts Part time C.N.A./C.M.A Daytime/Evening Weekend shifts If you are looking for a caring atmosphere to work in apply online at www.midwest-health.com/careeers
• MyMaid: Looking for motivated, energetic persons to join our team. We provide commercial and residential housekeeping services in Hesston and surrounding communities. Full time with benefits. Experience preferred. Apply in person at Schowalter Villa, 200 West Cedar, Hesston, KS or on line at HR@svilla.org or Call Rick at 620-327-3474. EOE.
• LPN Accessible Home Health, Inc. hiring PT LPN for in-home pediatric care. Nights, rotating or set schedule depending on nurse preference and availability. Email resume to email@example.com or call 316-691-9300. EOE
• OVERTIME HOURS FOR HOLIDAY DOLLARS! • Entry Level Positions in Hesston $10/hr 1st Shift. Overtime Available APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED MON-FRI 9AM-4PM Apply Online at www.lsistaffing.com LSI STAFFING 305 N Main Street, McPherson
• Assistant Director Health Dept Full time. Responsible for directing nursing services in clinic and community settings, as well as administrative, supervisory and consultative responsibilities. Must a be licensed RN and hold Master’s degree or equivalent; or four to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Applications may be submitted on-line at www.HRePartners.com. Position closes on December 31, 2013. EOE
• Kidron Bethel: If you are committed to excellent service, providing quality care, creating memorable experiences and enjoy having fun – please apply to join our caring team! We are seeking a Housekeeper for full-time position on the day shift. Competitive Pay, Great Benefits including free wellness center membership. You can find the online application at www.bluestemks.org. Please complete the application and email it to HR@Bluestemks.orgor apply in person at Kidron Bethel Village at 3001 Ivy Drive, North Newton, KS 67117. EOE & a Drug and Smoke Free Workplace
• Schowalter Villa: Full-Time Cook Schowalter Villa is seeking a Full Time Cook; this is a supervisory position in our Dining Services department. Apply in person or electronically at svilla.org. Schowalter Villa, 200 W. Cedar, Hesston, KS 67062 620-327-3400 or email resume to HR@svilla.org.
• Executive Administrative Assistant Are you professional, articulate, highly organized, confidential and comfortable in public settings? If yes, a non-profit organization is seeking a multi-talented individual who is success driven! This full-time position will assist the Executive Director in managing and marketing the organization. This position requires performing a wide variety of tasks ranging from day-to-day clerical and receptionist duties to coordinating and managing projects and special events. Candidates must be proficient in Microsoft Office, possess administrative support experience and general accounting knowledge. Qualified candidates can send cover letter, resume and salary requirements to: Tucky Allen, 500 N. Main, Suite 109, Newton, KS 67114 or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• CHILDCARE Hesston Child Care needs afternoon help 2:30-5:30, M-F with 3 yr. olds. Some experience with children required. Call 620-327-3775.
• Now PT Housekeeping & Laundry. Apply in person at Diversacare of Sedgwick. 712 N. Monroe Ave.
• Polks in Medora Tasty holiday treats: apple and cherry cider, fancy fruit baskets. Open 1-7pm every day until Christmas! 620-543-6628
• OLDER BLACK & WHITE PAINT STUD ZIPPO PINE BAR BRED. Free without papers. Negotiable with papers. 316-284-4733
• 2012 Harley Davidson Road King (Black) 5538 Miles. Asking $15,000, Like New. 316-253-5169
• Used Cars, Vans & Trucks HALSTEAD MOTORS Highway 50 & Halstead Rd Call Ken 316-250-6082 For full listing halsteadmotors.com
• Halstead Have openings for child care! SRS approved Marie Regier 316-830-3468
• www.FriesenTechnologyServices.com 800-928-3097 Local Computer Service, Advice & Repair
• Wallpapering and painting since 1973. Free estimates Carol S. Birch 620-327-2274 • Hesston
• Holiday Baking ORDER EARLY Marie Regier 830-3468
• ARTIST’S MOVING SALE 1807 Carnation, Pine Village, Moundridge Saturday, December 14: 8am-6pm Artwork from local artists: Regier, Logan, Flickner, Helm; Kiln, jewelry, art & jewelry making supplies, tools, safe, collectibles, furniture: Mennonite Oak Table, China, Christmas and household.
• OLIVER TRACTORS AND EQUIPMENT Toys, pins, buckles, personal items from 50s, 60s, CDs, 78 records. 3 point equipment, bee keeping equipment. Auction starts Saturday at 8 a.m. 9205 N. Emma Creek Road in NW part of Hesston, 1.5 miles West of I-135 Exit 40.
• Collector Sale 109 N. Jefferson, Sedgwick 1:00pm-6:00pm: 12/6 & 12/7 1:00pm-6:00pm: 12/13 9:00am-5:00pm: 12/14 Large collection Liberty Falls, Walt Disney, Royal Doulton, Waterford, Valerie, Crystal. 90% are in boxes, never used, most are Christmas related. All inside. After 6pm call: 316-772 5187
LOST AND FOUND
• Found Man’s ring in the vicinity of College and Charles Sts. Must give accurate description to claim. Markamoran63@gmail.com
• LOST DOG Hesston area. Male black and white Boston Terrier, Rocko. Home near Streeter and Pine, last seen at Old Highway 81 and Ridge No tags. Call 316-587-7454
• Questions, Concerns, Complaints about child care in Harvey County? Call the Harvey County Health Dept. at 283-1637 or 800-414-4244