To place your ad, call 620-327-4831 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Hesston: 3 bedrooms 2.5 baths, Price: $119,900 Susan Spencer 620-327-3100
• BURRTON MENNONITE CHURCH & LOT 429 N. Reno, Burrton. Located one block east of Burrton Ave. on Highway 50. For info, contact 620-200-4320 or 620-463-7334.
• Taking applications for one and two bedroom apartments. Halstead Housing Authority Halstead 316-835-2026 T.D.D. No. 1-800-766-3777
• Halstead Studio apt. $295/mo, 2 bedroom apt. $395/mo, 3 bedroom apt. $495/mo. All Apts $200 deposit, $150 pet deposit, you pay electric. Please call 316-789-4881. 316-299-1602
• Halstead 704 Walnut 4 Bdrm, no pets, $800/mo Available 8/1 Contact Eric 316-640-9274
• CHESTNUT APARTMENTS Super nice 2-BR, appliances, laundry, garage, lower level. $525. 785-212-0470.
• FOR RENT IN HALSTEAD • 318 Spruce, 2 bdrm, Fenced back yard. No Pets. $550 dep / $550/mo. Gatz Development 316-835-3360
• Computer Repair •Repair •Virus Removal •Residential •Business Friesen Technology Services 800-928-3097 • friesentechnologyservices.com Moundridge, Ks
• Halstead Have openings for child care! SRS approved Marie Regier 316-830-3468
• Moundridge WOODWORKING Small cabinet and furniture repair. Jim Graber, 345-2773
• AC REPAIR 24-hour on call. 11 years exp., bonded, HVAC master. Service, new installs. Located in Hesston. Clean and tune AC or heater $55! R&J Heating and Cooling, 316-993-8174.
• Homestead of Halstead AL Now Hiring PT or FT 3rd Shift CMA Come in 715 W. 6th or Apply online @ www.midwest-health.com/careers
• NEEDING Full Time Cook & Paraprofessional at Victory Village Christian Academy. MUST be Ministry Minded. Please email resume to email@example.com
• MAID SERVICE Help needed at America's Best Value Inn. Apply in person in Hesston at 606 E. Lincoln.
• DESIGN ENGINEERS Excel Industries, Hesston KS, the fastest growing turf equipment manufacturing company in the country, is looking to fill design engineer positions. Experience in hydraulics, stamping and plastics preferred. Apply at www.hustlerturf.com
• USD #440 Halstead/Bentley has an immediate opening for a custodian. This is a full time position with benefits. Hours are M-F 12:00-8:30 pm. HS diploma/GED required. Applications may be completed at the USD #440 District Office, 521 West 6th, Halstead, KS 67056 EOE
• Martin Machine & Welding, Inc. Halstead, KS, Has several opportunities for working with a fast growing company. We are seeking: Mig Welder 3 years mig welding experience, some fabrication experience helpful. Must be able to read blueprints and have own basic hand tools. Full Benefits available for all Full-time positions after 90 days. Our company offers Health, Dental, Life, Disability and supplemental insurance. Starting pay for all positions based on experience. Please apply in person: 900 North St. Halstead, KS 67056
• Assistant Public Works Director The City of Bentley currently has an opening for an Assistant Public Works Director. This full-time position will consist of varied hours, including occasional evening and/or weekend work to perform various maintenance tasks or respond to emergency maintenance and/or repairs involving city-operated utilites. The candidate for this position would assist the Public Works Director in street maintenance, general maintenance of city-owned facilities, and all operations of the city’s public works department. Minimum education requirement of high school diploma or G.E.D., with experience/training in electrical, plumbing, welding, HVAC a plus. The candidate will be required to take Confined Space training. Candidate for this position must reside in or within twelve miles of Bentley. Hourly wage, depending on qualificaitons, with vacation and sick leave benefits. Applicaitons for this job are available at Bentley City Hall, 150 S. Wichita Ave., Bentley, KS. Position open until filled. The Cioty of Bentley is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
• Moundridge Valley Hope is now hiring full-time and part-time Cooks and a part-time Housekeeper. Excellent working environment where you can make a difference in people’s lives. Competitive salary and benefit package available. Stop by the facility to fill out an application or e-mail resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. EOE.
• Used Cars, Vans & Trucks HALSTEAD MOTORS Highway 50 & Halstead Rd Call Ken 316-250-6082 For full listing halsteadmotors.com
• Books: They make a great gift. Harvey County Classics: $12.50, Harvey County Schools Vol. 1: $10 on sale now at the Hesston Record and Harvey County Independent offices.
• BED-Queen Pillowtop Mattress SET/NEW, in plastic, only $200. 316-347-0282, 10 p.m. can Deliver & EZ. NO CREDIT CHECK. Finance $300 purchase.
• ROOSTER 15-week-old rooster. Just started crowing. Friendly, Blue Laced Red Wyandotte. Hand raised. In Hesston. $10 Obo. Call or tex to 316-772-7508.
• Taking orders now for farm raised whole dressed chickens. Please contact Tate McGinn @ 316-772-5050. $3.50/#.
• Villa Partners- 448 S. Main, SATURDAY ONLY. 8AM – 3PM. Recliners, Ironing boards, Chairs, Gliders, Dresser, Linens , Sewing Notions-New & Vintage, Couches, Pots & Pan, Lamps, Baskets, Variety of Glassware, Mirrors, Refrigerator, Dryer, Tables, Halloween Décor, Candles & Holders, Cook Books, Electric Bean Pot, Throw Pillows, Purses, Toys, Herb Gardening Books, much misc. No sales on Friday. Priced to sell quickly.
• Huge Latta Moving Sale! No worry about weather. Items displayed in house and garage. 30 years of accumulation. Old roll top desk, computer desk, maple drop leaf table, folding leg table, chair (rocks, swivels, glides; doesn’t dance, though) and ottoman, day bed, room divider, book shelves, end tables, sewing machine in cabinet, portable sewing machine, card table and chairs. Home décor, some vintage dishes, games, books galore. Lots of plus-size clothing, purses, shoes, boots, file cabinet, kitchen items, mat cutting kit, laminator, printer, dehumidifier, punch bowl, set of weights, exercise bike, lawn mower, Weed Eater, shower chair, shop vac, refrigerator, mechanical hospital bed with remote control. Lots of miscellaneous. Friday, 8 a.m.-7 p.m.; Saturday, 8 a.m.-2 p.m. 125 S. Roupp, Hesston.