To place your ad, call 620-327-4831 or email: email@example.com
• Two - Story Farm House For Sale $100. Rural Harvey County. To be moved from site by buyer. If interested please call 620-820-0064
• MOUNDRIDGE 2BR, 2 Bath, 2 Car. Corner lot. 518 Park Court. Chris Roth. 620-327-8888. Prudential Dining Beard. 316-282-2600.
• Taking applications for one and two bedroom apartments. Halstead Housing Authority Halstead 316-835-2026 T.D.D. No. 1-800-766-3777
• Halstead Study, 2- and 3-bedroom apartments available in Halstead. Tenants pay electric only, $200 deposit. • Studio, $295 • 2 bedroom, $395 • 3 bedroom, $525 Fridge and stove included. Washer, dryer hookups in 3 bedrooms. 316-258-9035
• HESSTON 3BR, 2 bath house, basement, 2-car garage. No pets, no smoking. Available April 15. $1,000 month plus $1,000 security deposit. • Bachelor suite available now. $500 month, includes utilities. 316-215-1964.
• SPRUCE APARTMENTS Very nice large 1-bedroom. Appliances furnished, water, sewer trash paid, onsite laundry. Halstead. 785-212-0470.
• For Rent Sedgwick- 4 bedroom, 1.5 bath home. Available May 2. Contact (620) 549-2387
• Schowalter villa: Hickory Homes: Library and Lounge, pool table, fishing in Lake Vista, Indoor and outdoor walking paths. Income-based One BR Apt. for ages 62+ or with disabilities. Immediate Openings! 175 W. Hickory, Hesston. KS. 620-327-3790, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, www.svilla.org
• Computer Repair •Repair •Virus Removal •Residential •Business Friesen Technology Services 800-928-3097 • friesentechnologyservices.com Moundridge, Ks
• Halstead Have openings for child care! SRS approved Marie Regier 316-830-3468
• Moundridge WOODWORKING Small cabinet and furniture repair. Jim Graber, 345-2773
• EXCELLENT CAREER OPPORTUNITIES LSI STAFFING HAS IMMEDIATE OPENINGS in McPherson Temp to Hire Positions: • 2nd Shift Machine Operators $11/hr • 3rd Shift Machine Operators $11.50/hr • 1st Shift Warehouse $10/hr • Entry Level 3rd Machine Operators $9.50/hr • 1st Shift Assembly $10+ • Plumber $15+ • Electrician’s Assistant $15+ Traveling • 1st Shift Line Worker $8.75- Entry Level • CertainTeed Swing Shift in $13+/hr • 1st Shift Assembly Work in Hesston $10/hr APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED MON-FRI 9AM-4PM Apply Online at www.lsistaffing.com LSI STAFFING 305 N Main Street, McPherson
• Laundry and Housekeeping Join our laundry or housekeeping staff! If you have great Core Values, there are full-time and part-time positions open, with great benefits available for persons working 30 hours or more per week, this includes days, evenings and weekend shifts. Please apply in person at 200 W. Cedar, Hesston, KS 67062, 620-327-3400 or on-line at svilla.org, email inquiries to HR@svilla.org.
• COOK USD No. 448 is taking applications for a Lead Cook at IES and IHS for the 2014 school year. Interested candidates will be responsible for all aspects of the food service program including meal planning and preparation, record keeping, budgeting, ordering, and working cooperatively with staff and students. This is a 10-12 month position with full benefits. For more information contact Donna Maurer at 620-585-6424 or email@example.com.
• Moundridge Housing Authority Seeking Part Time Position for Executive Director of a 56-Unit HUD House Project. Submit resume or request application to: Larry Schmidt Northridge Manor Public Housing 612 N Christian PO Box 670 Moundridge, Kansas 67107
• USD 439 Sedgwick Schools has an opening for a substitute cook. Qualifications include an initial physical exam and attendance at food service education classes (training provided). An opening also exists for a substitute custodian (most hours late afternoon & evening). Request classified application from the central office, 400 W 4th, 316/772-5783 or www.usd439.com, central office page. Applications accepted until positions filled. EOE.
• Chief Financial Officer Bluestem Communities, a family of progressive, 5-star-rated retirement communities in Hesston and North Newton, Kan., seeks a Chief Financial Officer, a key leader of our organization. Bluestem leadership serves more than 750 residents and 450 employees. The CFO has financial oversight of 2 continuing care retirement communities, HUD 202 properties and wellness centers, as well as various business lines and the newly awarded PACE program that will serve 20 counties. Responsibilities include oversight of all financial management and accounting, including accounting department supervision. Preferred candidates will have a minimum of a bachelor’s in accounting or finance, and/or CPA, as well as experience in health care. Read our Core Values at bluestemcommunities.org. If who we are is who you are, please submit your resume by May 1, 2014, to: HR@Bluestemks.org or mail to: VP Human Resources, Bluestem Communities, 3001 Ivy Drive, North Newton, KS, 67117. This administrative position offers great benefits and opportunities for growth! EOE. Drug- and smoke-free workplace.
• COUNSELOR Hesston USD 460 seeks applicants for Elementary School Counselor. Application deadline: May 1. Contact Judy Reimer, Board Clerk, for application information or visit www.hesstonschools.org. 150 N Ridge Rd, Hesston, KS 67062; 620-327-4931. EOE.
• MAINTENANCE The City of Halstead is currently accepting applications for the position of Maintenance Worker. High school diploma, GED, or satisfactory completion of written City exam; and pre-employment drug test are required. Residency required after employment. Salary DOQ. Position open until filled. Applications available at Halstead City Hall or call (316) 835-2286.
• SERVICE AND PARTS 96 Agri Sales, Inc. of Mount Hope & St John is now hiring service and parts personnel. Irrigation/Parts experience preferred, class A CDL beneficial. Will train the right individual. Competitive wages, 401k retirement match and vacation. Qualified applicants can call for more information at 316-661-2281 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• DRIVER Needed for small custom harvesting operation. Needs CDL. Experience required. Primarily local work but some travel. Season is May through November. J&M Harvesting. Call 316-250-0072.
• Used Cars, Vans & Trucks HALSTEAD MOTORS Highway 50 & Halstead Rd Call Ken 316-250-6082 For full listing halsteadmotors.com
• Books: They make a great gift. Harvey County Classics: $12.50, Harvey County Schools Vol. 1: $10 on sale now at the Hesston Record and Harvey County Independent offices.
• For Sale 14' Lowe Alum Boat 7.5hp Honda Minn Kota 35 Tilt Trailer, Lake Ready $1000 316-217-1527