To place your ad, call 620-327-4831 or email: email@example.com
• Spruce Apartments, very nice 1-bedroom apartment. Water, trash, sewer paid. $450. 785-212-0471 • Halstead
• EL ROSE APARTMENTS Hesston. 1 and 2BR available. 620-327-3199.
• Halstead Studio apt. $325/mo, 2 bedroom apt. $425/mo, 3 bedroom apt. $525/mo. All Apts $200 deposit, $150 pet deposit, you pay electric. Please call 909-744-4479
• MOUNT HOPE Nice house. 2 bedroom, attached garage. 316-559-4468.
• 4-PLEX APARTMENT Cherry Hills Court, 2 bedroom, 1 bath, kitchen appliances, washer and dryer, central heat,air, $450/month. Water/sewer and trash paid. References required. 316-282-8042.
• ROOM AVAILABLE $350 per month, Hesston. Includes utilities and wi-fi. Private bath. Lance, 316-452-1262.
• MOUNDRIDGE 1-bedroom home for rent. No smokers or pets. $425 per month. 620-345-6429.
• Newton Applebees Now Hiring Servers and Cooks • Great Pay • Flexible Scheduling • Promotion Opportunities www.applebeesjobs.net or 601 Manchester Ln.
• Moundridge Manor is accepting applications for caring CNAs for full/part time, evening or night shifts. Apply in person at: Moundridge Manor 710 N. Christian Moundridge, KS Or Call: Kevin Unruh, ADM or Karla Wedel, DON at 620-345-6364 Our vision is to provide individualized physical and spiritual care to those we serve in the spirit of joy.
• BUS DRIVER Hesston USD 460 seeks an a.m./p.m. route bus driver. 3 hours per school day. CDL required; training may be provided. Position open until filled. Apply on-line at www.hesstonschools.org or contact Judy Reimer, Board Clerk, for an application. 150 N Ridge Rd., Hesston, KS 67062; 620-327-4931. EOE.
• Mercy Hospital, in Moundridge is accepting applications for RN’s and CNA’s. An Excellent place to work! Come join our team. Pick up an application at Mercy Hospital 218 E Pack Moundridge, KS Or call: Lorie Friesen at 620-345-6391
• Industrial Maintenance Technician Opening for industrial maintenance technicians. Applicants must have three years of experience performing repairs and preventive maintenance on processing production lines and auxiliary equipment. Applicants must have good skills on mechanical, electrical, pneumatics, hydraulics and controls. As well as trouble shooting and problem solving skills. Strong electrical skills a plus. Person needs to be a team player, a self-starter; self motivated and have good interpersonal skills. Starting wages based on experience. Health/Dental/401(k), paid vacations and holidays. Please apply in person at Tortilla King, Inc., 249 23^rd Ave. Moundridge, KS 67107 or send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Administrative Resources Support Ag 1 Source / Career 1 Source office in Hesston is seeking a full time, skilled computer administrator to join our team. The successful applicant will be highly skilled in MS Office applications including Excel, Word, and Outlook. Experience with databases such as Access is preferred. Applicant will be required to cross train with other administration personnel and will assist in processing time sensitive projects. Experience as a human resources assistant is a bonus. This can be a part time or full time position with benefits. General office hours are 8 to 5. Minimum experience would include a high school education, although a 2 year college degree or more is preferred. Ag 1 Source is a very progressive company that utilizes up to date and modern equipment, comfortable office environment. Salary is dependent on experience. Contact: email@example.com or bring a resume to 603 East Lincoln Blvd, Hesston, KS. Please forward to anyone that may be interested.
• CUSTOMER SERVICE Moundridge Communication is pleased to accept applications for a Customer Service Representative. Individual responsibilities include first line communication for customer contact, customer assistance and clerical duties. Applicant must be highly proficient in Microsoft Office, general business operations and general accounting practices. Organizational skills and follow up skills are paramount. Positive customer impact is critical. Send Resume with references to Moundridge Communications, PO Box 960, Moundridge, KS 67107 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
• Dan’s Cycle Dan's Cycle in Hesston is taking applications for a full time service writer. Applicants should have some knowledge of motorcycles and ATV's, and must also possess a motorcycle license endorsement. Must have basic computer skills. The applicant should also have good communication and time management skills. Our hours are 9am-6pm Tuesdays-Fridays, Saturdays 9am-4pm, and we're closed Sundays and Mondays. We offer good wages and benefit packages.
• CUSTODIAN USD #440 Halstead/Bentley is accepting applications for a full time custodia. This position includes benefits and 8 paid holidays. An application can be completed at the District Office in Halstead, 521 West 6th, Halstead, KS.
• PRINTER Brother printer - MFC-J475DW. All in one: printer, scanner, fax, copy. New. Never used. $50.00 Call 602-617-0784 See at 617 S. Main, Hesston.
• PAMPAS GRASS Chunks, 2 for $5. Various lengths of barn lumber at $1.75 per foot. Halstead. Compact Maytag washer $50, Duncan phfe drop leaf table. $25. 316-772-2924.
• Eagle Drainage District for sale by sealed bid 1981 John Deere 4440-H Tractor 3 PT; PTO; 11,413 hrs; 18.4-38 axle mount duals; 14LX16 fronts; Questions - Terry 316.393.7731 Tractor may be seen 12203 N. 247th West Burrton, KS Submit bids to Steve Jacob 9733 N 151st St W, Sedgwick Bids Closed March 31st, 2017 Seller reserves right to accept or reject any or all bids
• Computer Repair •Repair •Virus Removal •Residential •Business Friesen Technology Services 800-928-3097 • friesentechnologyservices.com Moundridge, Ks
• ALTERATIONS Prom dresses, wedding dresses, repairs. Alterations by Jan. Call for appointments, 316-284-4994. Located in Hesston.
• HALSTEAD Large sale. Furniture, household items, lots of misc., 93 Buick. 13621 SW 24th St. Thursday, Friday, Saturday. 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
• Misc. DONATE YOUR CAR TO CHARITY. Receive maximum value of write off for your taxes. Running or not! All conditions accepted. Free pickup. Call for details. 844-268-9386
• Misc. DIGITAL HEARING AIDS - Now offering a 45-Day Risk Free Offer! FREE BATTERIES for Life! Call to start your free trial! 877-687-4650
• Misc. VIAGRA and CIALIS USERS! There’s a cheaper alternative than high drugstore prices! 50 Pills SPECIAL $99.00 FREE Shipping! 100% guaranteed. CALL NOW! 855-850-3904
• For Sale 40’ Grade A Steel Cargo Containers $1600.00 in KC. $2100.00 in Solomon Ks. 20s’ 45s’ 48s & 53s’ also available Call 785 655 9430 or go online to Chuckhenry.com for pricing, availability & Freight estimates.
• Sporting Goods WORLD’S LARGEST GUN SHOW - April 1 & 2 - Tulsa, OK Fairgrounds. Saturday 8-6, Sunday 8-4. WANENMACHER’S TULSA ARMS SHOW. Free appraisals. Bring your guns! www.TulsaArmsShow.com
• Misc. Lung Cancer? And 60+ Years Old? If So, You And Your Family May Be Entitled To A Significant Cash Award. Call 866-327-2721 To Learn More. No Risk. No Money Out Of Pocket.
• Misc. LIVING WITH KNEE OR BACK PAIN? Medicare recipients may qualify to receive a pain relieving brace at little or no cost. Call now! 855-796-7301
• Misc. OXYGEN - Anytime. Anywhere. No tanks to refill. No deliveries. The All-New Inogen One G4 is only 2.8 pounds! FAA approved! FREE info kit: 844-359-3973
• Help Wanted/Truck Driver Class A OTR, Regional home weekly, End Dump Drivers For Newly Expanded Business. Late Model Peterbilts & Raven Trailers, Vacation Pay, Health Ins, 401K. (800) 776-5672.
• Misc. SAVE YOUR HOME! Are you behind paying your MORTGAGE? Denied a Loan Modification? Is the bank threatening foreclosure? CALL Homeowner's Relief Line now for Help! 855-401-4513