To place your ad, call 620-327-4831 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Spruce Apartments, very nice 1-bedroom apartment. Water, trash, sewer paid. $450. 785-212-0471 • Halstead
• EL ROSE APARTMENTS Hesston. 1 and 2BR available. 620-327-3199.
• Halstead Studio apt. $325/mo, 2 bedroom apt. $425/mo, 3 bedroom apt. $525/mo. All Apts $200 deposit, $150 pet deposit, you pay electric. Please call 909-744-4479
• HESSTON 3BR 1.5 bath, central air and heat, fridge, stove, 2-car garage, large yard. $600 plus utilities. 316-772-8400.
• HESSTON 3BR, 1 bath apartment, newly remodeled, wood, granite, garage, washer, dryer. Near HHS, no smoking, no pets. Call 240-743-7366.
• Sonic Hesston: Now hiring all shifts Car Hops • Cooks Associate Manager Apply At 705 E Lincoln Blvd
• Seeking a teacher to work M-F with active three year olds. This full time position requires early childhood experience; with special education experience as a plus. If you have interest in making a positive difference in the lives of young children Hesston Community Childcare may be the place for you. Contact Judy Friesen at 620-327-3775 or email@example.com.
• ADVERTISING SALES: The Harvey County Independent seeks a fulltime salesperson. Applicants should enjoy being out of the office and working with local businesses on marketing and advertising plans. The Independent is part of a media company that produces newspapers, websites, magazines, special editions, and direct mail advertising. We offer a chance to represent a company with a long history in the community and strong name recognition. Rewarding compensation plan with established earnings history in this position. Benefits include two weeks of paid leave, auto allowance and paid holidays. Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
• My-Maid Home Cleaning Staff Our home cleaning staff are high energy individuals who have fun seeing the smiles on the faces of our satisfied “My-Maid” home cleaning customers. This FT position includes a great benefits package. Please apply in person at 200 W. Cedar, Hesston, KS 67062, 620-327-3400 or on-line at bluestemcommunitiesks.org
• Maintenance Mechanic Sedgwick Housing Authority is accepting applications for a pert-time maintenance mechanic for its 20 unit apartment complex. Contact 620-440-2765 for more information. Send resume to email@example.com. SEDGWICK HOUSING AUTHORITY 211 W. Hymer Drive Sedgwick, KS 67135
• Hesston Recreation is seeking a qualified individual to serve as Pool Manager for the summer season. Request a Job Description by calling Hesston Recreation 620.327.2989. Please submit Resumes’ to the Hesston Recreation Office by: March 3, 2017. You may submit electronically by emailing to: firstname.lastname@example.org or in person at the HRCE office at 303 Park Rd. Hesston, KS 67062
• The Halstead Housing Authority is seeking a seasonal PT Grounds Keeping Staff. We offer flexible hours. Applicants should be self-sufficient, have good customer relations, and be able to perform seasonal grounds keeping duties. Please apply in person at 815 W 6th, Halstead KS 67056 or visit our website for an application at: www.halsteadhousingauthority.com. Applications deadline is Tuesday, Feb. 28, 2017. The Halstead Housing Authority is an equal opportunity employer.
• Jim's Appliances We are accepting applications for service and delivery positions for our appliance store in Inman. These are fulltime positions with full benefits, including retirement plan. Call to apply at 620-585-6422 or email@example.com.
• CMA- Evenings & Nights Homestead of Halstead is looking for caring and compassionate individuals to join our team! Interested individuals can go to www.midwest-health.com/careers to apply. EOE/Drug-Free Workplace
• Pleasant View Home 1. RN Unit Coordinator 2. 1st shift Nurse Pleasant View Home offers competitive Salary, PTO, Vacation pay and a company matching retirement savings plan; along with experience pay. $1000 sign on bonus. Contact: Marilyn Stufflebean 620-585-6411 Apply on line at: www.pleasantviewhome.com
• Graphic Designer: The Hesston Record has an opening for a Lead Graphic Designer. This is a fulltime position, although part-time applicants will be considered. Applicants should be fluent in Adobe Photoshop and a layout program such as Quark or InDesign. Digital media experience and video production experience a bonus. We are looking for someone who is detail-oriented and can design bold and effective news pages and advertisements for our newspapers, websites and magazines. Busiest days are Monday and Tuesday for production of newspapers. Person currently in position is off on Wednesday, Saturday, and Sunday. Benefits include two weeks of leave each year and paid holidays. Based in Hesston Record office. Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Computer Repair •Repair •Virus Removal •Residential •Business Friesen Technology Services 800-928-3097 • friesentechnologyservices.com Moundridge, Ks
• Help Wanted The City of Garden Plain is taking applications for FT maintenance worker. Submit resume to email@example.com.
• Misc. DONATE YOUR CAR TO CHARITY. Receive maximum value of write off for your taxes. Running or not! All conditions accepted. Free pickup. Call for details. 844-268-9386
• Misc. SAWMILLS from only $4397.00- MAKE & SAVE MONEY with your own bandmill- Cut lumber any dimension. In stock ready to ship! FREE Info/DVD: www.NorwoodSawmills.com 1-800-578-1363 Ext.300N
• Help Wanted/Truck Driver Class A OTR, Regional home weekly, End Dump Drivers For Newly Expanded Business. Late Model Peterbilts & Raven Trailers, Vacation Pay, Health Ins, 401K. Call (800) 776-5672.
• Help Wanted/Truck Driver Great Plains Trucking of Salina, KS is looking for experienced OTR Tractor Trailer Flatbed Drivers or recent Driving School graduates. Our Drivers travel 48 U.S. states as well as the lower Canadian provinces. We offer excellent compensation, benefits, home time and equipment. Please contact Brett or Judy at 785-823-2261 or firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
• Misc. DIGITAL HEARING AIDS - Now offering a 45-Day Risk Free Offer! FREE BATTERIES for Life! Call to start your free trial! 877-687-4650
• Help Wanted/Truck Driver Convoy Systems is hiring Class A drivers to run from Kansas City to the west coast. Home Weekly! Great Benefits! www.convoysystems.com Call Tina ext. 301 or Lori ext. 303 1-800-926-6869.
• Misc. VIAGRA and CIALIS USERS! There’s a cheaper alternative than high drugstore prices! 50 Pills SPECIAL $99.00 FREE Shipping! 100% guaranteed. CALL NOW! 855-850-3904
• For Sale 40’ Grade A Steel Cargo Containers $1500.00 in KC. $2200.00 in Solomon Ks. 20s’ 45s’ 48s & 53s’ also available Call 785 655 9430 or go online to Chuckhenry.com for pricing, availability & Freight estimates.
• Misc. Lenders Offering Special Gov’t Programs for Mobile Homes and $0 Down for Land Owners. Promo homes with reduced down payments. Use Tax Refund for additional incentives. Singles from $39,900. Doubles from $59,900 866-858-6862
• Misc. Lung Cancer? And 60+ Years Old? If So, You And Your Family May Be Entitled To A Significant Cash Award. Call 866-327-2721 To Learn More. No Risk. No Money Out Of Pocket.
• Misc. RV & Sport Show – Topeka Kansas Expocentre. Screamin’ Deals! Friday 2/17 1-7pm, Saturday 2/18 10am-7pm, Sunday 2/19 11am-4pm. 30+ brands! Kids FREE! www.TopekaRVshow.com 1-800-756-4788.
• Misc. LIVING WITH KNEE OR BACK PAIN? Medicare recipients may qualify to receive a pain relieving brace at little or no cost. Call now! 855-796-7301
• Misc. OXYGEN - Anytime. Anywhere. No tanks to refill. No deliveries. The All-New Inogen One G4 is only 2.8 pounds! FAA approved! FREE info kit: 844-359-3973
• Misc. SAVE YOUR HOME! Are you behind paying your MORTGAGE? Denied a Loan Modification? Is the bank threatening foreclosure? CALL Homeowner's Relief Line now for Help! 855-401-4513