To place your ad, call 620-327-4831 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Twin Home for sale in Crownpoint in Hesston. Stainless steel appliances; three bedroom, 2 1/2 bath; large master; two living spaces. Call 316-217-1894 $206,900
• 777 14th Ave $280,000.00 Open House Sunday September 27th 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm Over 2,000 sf finished area, 3 - 4 bedrooms, 3 1/2 Baths, 30 x 40 shop in back yard. Full basement, sunroom, attached double garage. Country living at its best on 2 acres, surrounded by mature trees, and on a blacktop road, 4 miles south of McPherson.
• HESSTON • 3 bedroom, 3 bath, all furnished. Appliances included, utilities included. No pets, no smoking. $1075 month. $1075 deposit. • Studio apartment, $600 month, utilities included, no smoking, no pets. Furnished. Call 316-215-1964 for more information.
• Halstead Studio apt. $295/mo, 2 bedroom apt. $395/mo, 3 bedroom apt. $495/mo. All Apts $200 deposit, $150 pet deposit, you pay electric. Please call 316-789-4881. 316-299-1602
• HALSTEAD For Rent - 718 West 3rd, Halstead. Beautiful 2 story home. 3 bdms, 2 bath, Jacuzzi Tub, Large Kitchen, Formal Dinning Room, Garage, Corner Lot, CH/A, new carpet, hardwood floors. $1000/Month. $25 Application Fee. Please Call 316-835-2445 for a showing.
• HESSTON Smaller house with 2-car attached garage. Finished basement. Appliances included. No Pets, No smoking. Security deposit- $ 750. Rent - $750. For more information call 316-215-1964.
• ROOMMATE WANTED Hesston $350 deposit, $350 month. All utilities and WIFI included. Fridge and furniture provided. Lance 316-452-1262.
• Rent / Rent To Own Lux Duplex, in Crown Point 2 bd, 2 bath, 2 car garage $1500/mo 3 bd, 3 bath $1750/mo mowing/snow removal included Dan 316-204-5477
• MOUNDRIDGE 2-bedroom duplex, mostly furnished, or not. All appliances furnished. $395 per month. $200 deposit. Work with deposit plus utilities. Call 620-345-7254.
• Computer Repair •Repair •Virus Removal •Residential •Business Friesen Technology Services 800-928-3097 • friesentechnologyservices.com Moundridge, Ks
• Moundridge WOODWORKING Small cabinet and furniture repair. Jim Graber, 345-2773
• Halstead Have openings for child care! SRS approved Marie Regier 316-830-3468
• Wallpapering and painting since 1973. Free estimates Carol S. Birch 620-327-2274 • Hesston
• LAWNCARE Fall is here! Mowing, trimming, leaf cleanup, call 620-386-4767.
• WRITERS SEDGWICK • BURRTON The Harvey County Independent is seeking one or two writers to take on stories on a per-assignment basis. Good way to earn extra income. Send resume to email@example.com.
• PROGRAM DIRECTOR Hesston Intergenerational Child Development is accepting applications for a Program Director. A.A. or B.S. or experience in child care administration required. See full job description at hesstonchildcare.org/job-openings. Call 620-327-3775 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
• Housekeeping Americinn of Hesston has openings for housekeepers. Apply at Americinn, 2 Leonard Court, Hesston.
• Help Wanted Mercy Hospital, Moundridge is accepting applications for Night RN’s. Apply in person at: Mercy Hospital 218 E Pack Moundridge, KS Or call: Lorie Friesen, RN, DON at 620-345-6391
• COUNTER HELP Martin Auto Parts in Hesston seeks part-time help for inside counter sales and outside sales. Must have computer skills and parts knowledge. Apply in person or send resume to email@example.com
• ResCare Newton Job Fair! We are currently hiring for CASE MANAGER, DAY SERVICES DIRECT CARE PROFESSIONALS, AND RESIDENTIAL DIRECT CARE PROFESSIONALS and will be holding a job fair! When: Wednesday, October 14, 2015 Time: 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM Where: ResCare at 700 E. 14th Newton, KS What to bring: Valid driver's license, high school diploma/GED/college transcript, and social security card. Requirements: Valid driver's license, high school diploma/GED, and at least 18 years of age. ResCare assists people to reach their highest levels of independence. We have full and part time positions available. We have flexible hours, benefits, and competitive wages. Come join the best team in Newton! EEOE
Maintenance Technician GVL Poly in Hesston has an immediate opening for a Maintenance Technician. Responsible for preventive maintenance and repair of the facility, machinery, and tooling. This is a “hands on” position requiring knowledge related to mechanical and electrical systems, manufacturing processes and equipment, tooling, engineering layouts and prints, and shop tools. Welding skills necessary. 5 + years of experience preferred. We offer competitive wages and a full benefit package. Please apply in person at 8515 Hesston Rd. Bldg. E, Hesston, KS or on-line at www.gvlpoly.com/careers. EOE Quality Technician GVL Poly in Hesston has an immediate opening for a Quality Technician. Performs quality audits and inspections of in-process and final product release and receiving inspection of materials. Professional leadership presence driving quality culture to high standards. The Quality Tech must have basic computer skills, understand engineering drawings. 3-5 yrs. Experience preferred. We offer competitive wages and a full benefit package. Please apply in person at 8515 Hesston Rd. Bldg. E, Hesston, KS or on-line at www.gvlpoly.com/careers. EOE
• Residential/Day Service Direct Care Professionals Job Description This position provides support and training, including but not limited to, emotional support, physical support and monitoring, and development of life skills through training programs, all leading to increased independence and participation in community life for persons with developmental disabilities and/or other related disorders. Home-like and office settings with varying degrees of background noise. H.S. diploma/GED, must meet all agency requirements of pre-employment as required by ResCare and/or State regulations, valid Kansas driver's license, capable of working responsibly with confidential information. Case Manager Assists eligible recipients to gain access to needed medical, behavioral, health, social, educational and other services. Establish processes to coordinate a range of services for instruction and assistance for persons served and their families. Qualifications: Bachelor's degree in a human services field. Valid driver's license. Must have two years of full-time, post-bachelor's degree accumulated. MH/DD/SA experience with the population served. If interested, apply online at: www.rescare.com/careers. EEOE
• Seeking Immediately: LPN's Full Time After Hours - Newton, LPN Part time Weekends - Wichita , LPN's PRN - Newton/Wichita, RN Case Manager - Newton/Wichita , Coder - Wichita Experience preferred, commitment to excellent customer service required. Excellent Benefits for Fulltime. Apply now at office or fax resume: Wichita - 7829 E Rockhill, STE 403 - 316-616-2288 fax, Newton- 301 N Main Place, STE 300 - 316-804-4981 fax, or online at www.goodshepherdhospice.com
• CNA/CMA Full-time evening and night positions with great pay, shift differentials, and a full benefits package that includes a free wellness center membership. Online application at www.bluestemks.org. or in person at Schowalter Villa, 200 W. Cedar, Hesston, KS 67062
• SHOP 30x36 shop, 9-foot sidewalls, utilities included. 401 Dorris St. Inman Priced in the 30s Call 620 694 4047
• BUILDINGS For Sale 10x12 well-insulated, solar heated, portable building needs minor repairs. Also 10x12 building needs roofing and siding. Call 870-654-5229.
• HAY Small, square bales, straw, alfalfa, brome or teff grass for sale. Located 2.5 miles west of Halstead. Call 316-217-6383.
• Used Cars, Vans & Trucks HALSTEAD MOTORS Highway 50 & Halstead Rd Call Ken 316-250-6082 For full listing halsteadmotors.com
• BOOKS They make a great gift. Harvey County Classics: $12.50 Harvey County Schools Vol. 1: $10 on sale now at the Hesston Record and Harvey County Independent offices.
• Garage Sale 423 Main, Halstead October 9th & 10th 20 years of teaching material, 2 stationary bikes, glassware, collectibles, lots of good stuff!
• "Take Me Home Vintage" The Ultimate in Vintage Shopping New Items Every Week, Just In: Cool inexpensive furniture for college kids Wed.- Fri.*11 AM to 6 PM * 3 FLOORS / AIR CONDITIONED 500 N. Washington, Sedgwick, KS 67135 We Take Consignments (316) 833-3655 (Call or Text)