To place your ad, call 620-327-4831 or email: email@example.com
• Halstead Studio apt. $295/mo, 2 bedroom apt. $395/mo, 3 bedroom apt. $495/mo. All Apts $200 deposit, $150 pet deposit, you pay electric. Please call 316-789-4881. 316-299-1602
• Studio & 1 BR Apt. Utilities Paid, including cable tv & wifi internet. Studio $ 450 mo. 1 BR $550 & $650 mo. Heritage Inn 835-2118
• HESSTON • 3 bedroom, 3 bath, all furnished. Appliances included, utilities included. No pets, no smoking. $1200 month. • Basement apartment, 2BR, 3 bath. Immediate move-in, $700 month, $700 deposit. Utilities included. No smoking, no pets. • Studio apartment, $600 month, utilities included, no smoking, no pets. Furnished. Call 316-215-1964 for more information.
• Computer Repair •Repair •Virus Removal •Residential •Business Friesen Technology Services 800-928-3097 • friesentechnologyservices.com Moundridge, Ks
• Halstead Have openings for child care! SRS approved Marie Regier 316-830-3468
• Moundridge WOODWORKING Small cabinet and furniture repair. Jim Graber, 345-2773
• Wallpapering and painting since 1973. Free estimates Carol S. Birch 620-327-2274 • Hesston
• Waitstaff and Cook Part to Full Time Flexible Hours Apply in Person Bentley Corner Bar & Grill 102 N. Wichita Bentley, KS
• Client Services Representative/Office Manager: Everence is seeking a full-time client services representative to provide a high level of support (clerical, administrative and sales assistance) to Everence financial advisors resulting in increased productivity and seamless, positive interaction with clients. Position may also include office manager duties depending on experience. Qualified applicants will have a minimum two years' administrative support experience; be a self-starter; hold a Kansas insurance license or ability to secure such license. Prior experience in financial services, insurance or tax accounting desired. Prior supervisory experience required for office manager role. Exerence is an established, highly trusted financial services organization. Everence helps individuals, organizations and congregations integrate finances with faith through a national team of advisors and representatives. We are an equal opportunity employer offering a competitive salary and benefits. For more information about this position and/or to apply, visit everence.com/careers. Send cover letter and resume to: Everence, Human Resoources, P.O. Box 483, Goshen, In 46527 ; Fax: (574) 537-6635; or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Teller I (Peak-time) Central National Bank is seeking a dedicated, hard-working, and detail oriented professional to join our team as a Teller at the Hesston branch. Qualified candidates should have at least 6 months cash handling and customer service experience, demonstrate mathematical aptitude and be computer literate. Candidates should be available to work around 18-29 hours Monday - Saturday. If you want to be part of a growing organization, apply online at www.centralnational.com/careers. EOE M/F/D/V www.centralnational.com
• Part-time Housekeeping Heritage Inn Apply in person or call 835-2118
• Kitchen Help Needed Cy's Hoof & Horn in Sedgwick currently has openings for an all around kitchen cook. Some experience is required. This person must be able to adapt to our menu. Also must be willing to learn new job skills; such as cutting meat. Must be able to pass a drug test and have a good work record. Starting pay will be determined by your experience and work record. Call Kevin at 772-5329 or Cy at 734-0163 to arrange for an interview.
• Waitress & Bartenders Needed Cy's Hoof & Horn in Sedgwick currently has openings for wait and bar staff. Clean & Neat Appearance is a Must! Experience is helpful, but will train the right individual. Apply In Person at 435 North Commercial, Sedgwick, KS.
• Wanted: Immediate Opening for an energetic & reliable morning person with a positive attitude for our Membership Desk on M-W-F 5am-9am. Staff Benefits include a Free HWC Membership. Experience Required Applications are available at www.bluestemcommunities.org/careers/ Send applications or resume to Jason Jones, Wellness Center Director, Hesston Wellness Center, 701 S. Main, Hesston, KS 67062 or to email@example.com position will remain open until filled. EOE
• NURSE R.N.: Part-time, Partners In Family Care. Strong computer & organizational skills required. EOE. Send resume to PO Box 640, Moundridge 67107 or contact Lori @ 620.345.6322. Applications accepted through 7-10-15.
• Used Cars, Vans & Trucks HALSTEAD MOTORS Highway 50 & Halstead Rd Call Ken 316-250-6082 For full listing halsteadmotors.com
• BOOKS They make a great gift. Harvey County Classics: $12.50 Harvey County Schools Vol. 1: $10 on sale now at the Hesston Record and Harvey County Independent offices.
• Updating Family History The family of Orris L. Hinshaw is looking for ANY building that he built. He was a builder living in Halstead in the early 1900's and worked until about 1970. If you know of any structure built by him, please contact Mary Gionta 918 -357-1222 firstname.lastname@example.org
• Questions, Concerns, Complaints about child care in Harvey County? Call the Harvey County Health Dept. at 283-1637 or 800-414-4244
• Special Notice: The Inman Senior Center provides transportation for medical, educational, recreational, social & nutritional trips. This service is open to the general public on an equal opportunity basis in the Inman area. For scheduling contact Charleen Thomas at the Senior Center 620-585-2159. The project is funded in part by. The KDOT public transit program.
• "Take Me Home Vintage" The Ultimate in Vintage Shopping Wed.- Sat.*11 AM to 6 PM * INDOORS The Old Lumberyard 500 N. Washington, Sedgwick, KS 67135 We Take Consignments (316) 833-3655 (Call or Text) Christmas in July! All Christmas and Americana 50% OFF