To place your ad, call 620-327-4831 or email: email@example.com
• HESSTON - Ranch, 4 bed, 2 bath, detached office, nice yard. MOUNDRIDGE - 2 bed, new price, needs new owner. Call Chris Roth 620-327-8888 Prudential 316-282-2600
• Hesston, 3 bedrooms 2.5 baths Price $125,500, GLC Susan Spencer, 620-327-3100
• Taking applications for one and two bedroom apartments. Halstead Housing Authority Halstead 316-835-2026 T.D.D. No. 1-800-766-3777
• Halstead 817 Main St. house for rent - 3 br detached garage, large yard $650 a month $400 deposit, $30 application fee. Studio Apts available $295 a month. $200 deposit, $30 application fee. 316-299-1602
• Halstead 716 Walnut 4 Bdrm, no pets, $800/mo Available 7/1 Contact Eric 316-640-9274
• FOR RENT IN HALSTEAD • 318 Spruce, 2 bdrm, Fenced back yard. No Pets. • 423 Main, 3 bdrm, 1 bath, no pets, Both houses are $550 dep / $550/mo. Gatz Development 316-835-3360
• Halstead 704 Walnut 4 Bdrm, no pets, $800/mo Available 8/1 Contact Eric 316-640-9274
• FOR LEASE 30’ x 80’ Commercial Building Main Street View. 1st & Main, Halstead, KS 316-835-3556
• Computer Repair •Repair •Virus Removal •Residential •Business Friesen Technology Services 800-928-3097 • friesentechnologyservices.com Moundridge, Ks
• Halstead Have openings for child care! SRS approved Marie Regier 316-830-3468
• Moundridge WOODWORKING Small cabinet and furniture repair. Jim Graber, 345-2773
• Wallpapering and painting since 1973. Free estimates Carol S. Birch 620-327-2274 • Hesston
• Delange Seed Taking appointments for Custom Cleaning Wheat Fungicide and Insecticide treatment available. Call for rates and to make appointment (316) 772-5388
• Martin Machine & Welding, Inc. Has several opportunities for working with a fast growing company. We are seeking: Mig Welder 3 years mig welding experience, some fabrication experience helpful. Must be able to read blueprints and have own basic hand tools. Powder Coat Supervisor Supervises individuals and teams, coordinates powder coating painting process, including safety procedures and environmental controls. Ensure compliance to customer requirements. Schedule priorities to shop floor and follow through completion. Planning and supervisory skills. Powder coating technical knowledge, Lean & Six Sigma principles knowledge. 3-5 years combined experience as a supervisor in present line of work 3-5 years in Powder coating processes General Maintenance Position Job Requirements: 1. Valid Driver's License 2. Reliable Transportation 3. Minimum of 3 years of General Maintenance experience 4. Need electrical, plumbing and hydraulics experience 5. 1st Shift currently runs 7 am -- 3:30 pm Must be reliable, self motivated and have your own basic hand tools. Full Benefits available for all Full-time positions after 90 days. Our company offers Health, Dental, Life, Disability and supplemental insurance. Starting pay for all positions based on experience. Please apply in person: 900 North St. Halstead, KS 67056
• EXCELLENT CAREER OPPORTUNITIES LSI STAFFING HAS IMMEDIATE OPENINGS Positions: • Entry Level 3rd Machine Operators $9.50/hr • 1st Shift Warehouse/Forklift Operator $11-$13/hr BOE • 1st Shift Warehouse Worker $10/hr • 1st Shift Fabrication Technician $14/hr • Swing Shift Extrusion Operators $14.50/hr • 1st Shift Administrative Assistant $10/hr • CertainTeed Swing Shift @ $13+/hr • CertainTeed Maintenance Tech $25+/hr LSI Openings at Wear Technology: • 2nd shift polishers X 2 @ $16/hr • 3rd shift Simulator/Straightener $16/hr • 2nd shift Thread Mill operator $16/hr • 2nd shift Machine Shop X2 @ $16/hr • 2nd shift CNC Operator $16/h • 3rd Shift CNC Machinist X 3 @ $15/hr+ • 2nd/3rd Shift Finish Polisher $15/hr+ • 2nd/3rd Shift Metal Grinder X 3 @ $15/hr+ LSI Openings at Bradbury: All Temp to Hire Positions: • 2nd shift Manual Mill Operator $12-$22/hr BOE • 2nd Shift CNC Mill Operator $12-$22/hr BOE • 2nd Shift Engine Lathe $12-$22/hr BOE • 2nd Shift Center-less Grinder $12-$22/hr BOE • 2nd Shift Torch Operator $12-$22/hr BOE • Mig Welder $12-$22/hr BOE Direct Hire Positions Available: • Part Time OTR Driver, Class A CDL Req. APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED MON-FRI 9AM-4PM Apply Online at www.lsistaffing.com LSI STAFFING 305 N Main Street, McPherson
• Sports Writer: The Hesston Record needs an energetic sports writer who believes covering the Hesston Swathers is important work. We believe in great content and sports information that shows our young people's accomplishments. We want someone who can go to games, take photos, write, and interact with coaches and players to provide interesting game reports, previews and human interest stories. We offer good pay, flexibility and a fun work environment located in Hesston. This is part-time position with some work on the weekends. Send resume to Jackie Nelson, firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Tellers, First Bank is accepting applications for full-time tellers. Some morning, evening and Saturday hours required. Qualified applicants should possess good customer service and communication skills. Organization, attention to detail & accuracy required. Competitive salary and benefit package. Mail resume to: PO Box 587, Newton, KS 67114 or email to email@example.com EOE
• Hesston College seeks a Development Officer to join the team responsible for fund raising for annual fund, capital campaigns and endowment. Qualifications include relational skills, integrity, marketing mentality, ability to work independently, passion for the mission of Hesston College, and knowledge of Mennonite Church USA. Preferred background in successful fund raising and/or marketing/sales with demonstrated success in meeting goals. Bachelor’s degree in relevant field required. Applicant must demonstrate a commitment to Christian higher education and the mission and values of Hesston College. Reports to the VP of Advancement. Send resume and letter of interest to Sheri Esau, Advancement Assistant, Hesston College, Box 3000, Hesston, KS 67062, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Position open until filled. EOE
• Hesston College seeks a half-time Logistics Facilitator to be part of its Advancement Team. The logistics facilitator will be responsible for contacting alumni and donors to coordinate development officers’ travel and appointment schedules; and assisting event planning and implementation as needed. Qualifications include: excellent organizational, phone and relational skills; strong computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office; ability to work independently while managing multiple schedules and tasks at one time. Preferred background in: customer service, sales, or office management. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required. Applicant must demonstrate a commitment to Christian higher education and the mission and values of Hesston College. Reports to VP of Advancement. Flexible schedule and access to benefits. To apply, submit resume and cover letter to Sheri Esau, Advancement Assistant, Box 3000, Hesston, KS 67062 or email email@example.com. Position open until filled. EOE
• Hesston Child Care is looking for an assistant to the director. Need experience with children, degree preferred. Must have good people, computer and organizational skills. Call 620-327-3775
• COMFORT CARE HOMES OF HARVEY COUNTY is looking for FT/PT/PRN, LPN/CNA/CMA. We have a great staff & are looking for a few more good employees to complete our team! We are a HomePlus providing care for up to 9 residents. Staff are universal workers. For more information or to apply contact Rita Voth, owner/operator at 316-772-8915 or Melinda Munsell 316-772-0995.
• SERVICE REP The Mid-Kansas Credit Union is seeking a full-time Member Service Rep for the Moundridge office. Benefit package includes paid vacation, family health plan, sick pay, and defined benefit retirement plan plus 401(k) option. Resumes should be submitted to PO Box 608, Moundridge, KS 67107 or e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by July 25. Contact Rick Krehbiel at 620-345-2980 if you have any questions. Equal Opportunity Employer
• NURSING Moundridge Valley Hope is now hiring a PT RN or LPN and PT Patient Care Aide. Competitive salary with shift differential included. Wonderful working environment where time is spent with patients. Email resume to email@example.com or stop by to fill out an application. EOE.
• HOUSEKEEPING Hrs: 10-4; M-F, possible weekends. Apply to Cross Wind Conference Center. 8036 N. Hoover Road, Hesston. 620-327-2700.
• Used Cars, Vans & Trucks HALSTEAD MOTORS Highway 50 & Halstead Rd Call Ken 316-250-6082 For full listing halsteadmotors.com
• Books: They make a great gift. Harvey County Classics: $12.50, Harvey County Schools Vol. 1: $10 on sale now at the Hesston Record and Harvey County Independent offices.
• FORD FREESTAR 2005 model. Excellent condition. 124,000 miles. $4,500 or best offer. 620-345-2949.