To place your ad, call 620-327-4831 or email: email@example.com
• HOME WANTED 3 Bedroom, 2Bath House in Hesston between $125000-$150000. Contact Clare at Claremont Realty. 1-800-888-1417. Call 316-772-7386 for details and appointment.
• COUNTRY Home in the country, south of Newton. 3BR, 2 bath, finished basement, exceptional detached shop, 2 wells with sprinklers, geo-thermal heating and cooling, prime location for easy access to work/school/hospital/shopping. Comes with 2.5 acres, plus 25 acres additional available. Call 316-772-7386 for details and appointment.
• Halstead Studio apt. $295/mo, 2 bedroom apt. $395/mo, 3 bedroom apt. $495/mo. All Apts $200 deposit, $150 pet deposit, you pay electric. Please call 316-789-4881. 316-299-1602
• FOR RENT Hesston 4BR, 3bath. finished basement, 1-car garage. Close to schools. Large yard, covered patio. 620-327-8888.
• FOR RENT IN HALSTEAD 318 Spruce 2 bdrm, Fenced back yard. No Pets. $550 dep / $550/mo. Gatz Development 316-835-3360
• HALSTEAD 802 W. Fourth, 3-2, finished basement, 2-car garage. $800 month. Contact Eric 316-640-9274.
• FOR RENT Brand new, very nice duplex in west Newton. 3 bedroom, two bath, 2 car. Moving provided. $950/month. Dan 316-204-5477.
• CHESTNUT APT Super nice 2BR apartment. Laundry on site, garage, 785-212-0470. Halstead.
• 3BR, stove, fridge included, washer and dryer hookup, central air, new high efficiency furnace, 2-car garage, no smoking or pets. $600 month, plus utilities. Excludes basement. Hesston. 913-621-5327.
• FOR RENT 1 BR house 213 E. 6th, Halstead $300/month, $300 deposit 316-772-2497
• 3-2 DUPLEX Duplex for rent, Hesston. Nice 3 bedroom, 2 bath, garage. Quiet neighborhood. No pets. Deposit, references required. 316-772-2371
• Computer Repair •Repair •Virus Removal •Residential •Business Friesen Technology Services 800-928-3097 • friesentechnologyservices.com Moundridge, Ks
• Halstead Have openings for child care! SRS approved Marie Regier 316-830-3468
• Moundridge WOODWORKING Small cabinet and furniture repair. Jim Graber, 345-2773
• Holiday Baking ORDER EARLY Marie Regier 830-3468
• Wallpapering and painting since 1973. Free estimates Carol S. Birch 620-327-2274 • Hesston
• Driver Our drivers provide great service to our residents and enjoy a positive work environment and great benefits. If this sounds like your kind of employment apply online at www.bluestemks.org or in In person at Schowalter Villa 200 West Cedar Hesston, KS 67062 EOE & a Drug and Smoke Free Workplace
• SUBSTITUTE TEACHER Hesston USD 460 seeks qualified substitute teachers and invites applications for Middle School Teacher Assistant. Contact Judy Reimer, Board Clerk, for application information or visit www.hesstonschools.org. 150 N Ridge Rd, Hesston, KS 67062; 620-327-4931. EOE.
• Halstead Health and Rehab, a 60 bed, all private room skilled nursing facility is currently accepting applications for : Full time C.N.A./C.M.A. Day/Evening shift Full time L.P.N. Evening shift If you are looking for a caring atmosphere in which to work, apply online at www.midwest-health.com/careeers
• SECRETARY Bentley Primary School is accepting applications for a secretary. Qualifications: High School Diploma and 48 college credit hours. Computer and keyboarding skills are a must. Applications may be completed at the District Office. USD #440 Halstead/Bentley 521 W. 6th Halstead, KS 67056 EOE
• Cook/Chef Full time cook/chef needed. Must be able to work evenings until 8pm and some weekends. If you are a good cook we want to talk to you. Excellent benefits and work environment. Contact Tom at Waters Edge Restaurant, 701 S. Main, Hesston, KS 620-327-4099
• Excel Industries, Hesston KS, is looking to fill a FT Human Resources Generalist position. Will be responsible for recruiting, on-boarding new employees, performance management and benefit programs, employee relations, and establishing and interpreting HR policies. BA in HR or Business. 2-3 yrs w/ knowledge of HR regulations. Apply athustlerturf.com, send completed application and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Excel Industries Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage qualified minority, female, veteran and disabled candidates to apply and be considered for open positions regardless of sexual orientation or gender identity
• The Citizens State Bank is currently accepting applications for a part time Teller/Customer Service candidate for our Newton North location. The work schedule is 25 hrs per week including every other Saturday from 8 am to 12 pm. Qualified applicants should have excellent customer service skills with an attention to detail. Requirements for this position include a high school diploma or equivalent, strong written and verbal communication skills along with previous cash handling experience. Please email/scan resume to email@example.com. EOE/Minorities/Females/ Vet/Disability
• Sales/Customer Service MTC is seeking an enthusiastic and self-motivated Customer Service/Sales Representative. Applicant must have experience in Customer Service and Sales. Call 620.897.6200 for an application or download "MTC Employment Application" form at mtc4me.com.
• Inman USD 448 is currently accepting applications for a full time bus driver for the 2014-2015 school year. Applicants must be able to secure a current CDL license with “S” and “P” endorsements. Additional training will be provided by the school district. Current rate of pay is $27.97 per route. Route times are approximately 1 hour or less twice a day. For further information contact Donna Maurer at 620-585-6424 or firstname.lastname@example.org
• FULL OR PART TIME HELP NEEDED IN HALSTEAD Looking for a dependable person to help during the day for a 65 yr old man. Includes running a household with common sense as you would your own. Background in home health is a plus but not necessary. Being reliable w/ transportaion & references. Please leave your name and number with a brief message at 620-200-7990 or 620-931-5413
• Teller: Golden Plains Credit Union is currently seeking a qualified individual to fill a part-time position as a Teller. Previous teller experience preferred. Strong customer service skills essential. Send resume and cover letter to Vice President, Branch Services, Golden Plains Credit Union, 140 N. Main, Hesston, KS 67062. EOE.
• ROTOTILLER Available for FREE in Inman. Does work. 419-360-4782.
• Used Cars, Vans & Trucks HALSTEAD MOTORS Highway 50 & Halstead Rd Call Ken 316-250-6082 For full listing halsteadmotors.com
• Books: They make a great gift. Harvey County Classics: $12.50, Harvey County Schools Vol. 1: $10 on sale now at the Hesston Record and Harvey County Independent offices.
• AIR HOCKEY Large table with many accessories. Available in Hesston. Try it out before buying. $100. 327-6557.
• 2004 Ford Taurus station wagon. 129,000 miles, good condition. $2,000 or best offer, in Hesston. 620-327-4954.
• Wood futon with mattress and in good condition. $100 or best offer. 620-327-4954. Hesston.