To place your ad, call 620-327-4831 or email: email@example.com
• EL ROSE APARTMENTS Hesston. 1 and 2BR available. 620-327-3199.
• MOUNT HOPE Nice house. 2 bedroom with attached garage. 316-559-4468.
• Halstead Studio apt. $295/mo, 2 bedroom apt. $395/mo, 3 bedroom apt. $495/mo. All Apts $200 deposit, $150 pet deposit, you pay electric. Please call 909-744-4479
• FOR RENT Newly remodeled stufio and one bedroom apartments, utilities paid, Heritage Inn, Halstead 316-835-2118
• 2 BR Townhouse in Hesston. 316-284-4202
• HALSTEAD Super nice large 1-bedroom apt. at Spruce Apartments 785-212-0470.
• HESSTON 4 bedroom, 3 baths. 2-car garage, built in 2014, super nice and clean, great location, 309 E. Smith. Call 620-327-8888.
• HESSTON DUPLEX FOR RENT 110 Cherry Hills Ct. 3 bedroom, 1 3/4 baths, kitchen appliances, CH/CA, $675/month. References & deposit required. 316-282-8042
• Drivers: Pay Increase! No-Touch Freight! Bonuses: Referral, Tenure, Safety, MORE! Excellent Health, Life, MORE. Class-A 1yr OTR Driving Exp. Call Now: 1-855-971-8524
• PET GROOMER Must be a multi-tasker, people person, with prior experience. Bring resume: Pawsitive Pet Sytles 109 S. Christian Moundridge Questions call: 620-345-7297
• CITY OF SEDGWICK The City of Sedgwick is accepting applicants for f/t Director of Emergency Services. Duties include, but not limited to: Fire/EMS calls, scheduling, volunteer recruitment & supervision, budget assistance, supplies, vehicle/equipment maintenance, reports, account billing, training, and public relations. Must be 21, have minimum of 3 – 5 years Fire/EMS experience, current Fire I & II/EMT/Paramedic certifications, good driving record. Must be able to pass background check, drug screen and physical. Residency required. Excellent benefits. Salary DOQ. Send resume or apply to City Administrator, Sedgwick City Hall, 511 N. Commercial, PO Box 131, Sedgwick, KS., 67135, 316-772-5151, FAX 316-772-5592, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Position open until filled. EOE
• Help Wanted The City of Halstead is currently accepting applications for the position of Maintenance Worker. High School diploma, GED, or satisfactory completion of written City exam required. Previous experience with general maintenance, gas and water systems, and equipment operation preferred. Pre-employment drug test and physical are required. Residency required within Halstead city limits within 6 months of employment. Salary DOQ. Position open until filled. Applications available at Halstead City Hall or call (316) 835-2286. The City of Halstead is an EOE employer.
• Sedgwick Schools is accepting applications for a full-time food service/custodial worker. Initial physical exam required; training provided. Request classified application from the central office, 400 W. 4th, 316-772-5783 or www.usd439.com, central office page. Applications accepted until position filled. EOE
• SPECIAL EDUCATION PARA-PROFESSIONAL Hesston High School has a para position vacancy for the 2016-17 school year. This job is available through the Harvey County Special Ed. Co-op, via Newton USD 373. Interested persons must apply online at www.usd373.org. Questions? Contact (316) 284-6205.
• PART-TIME PARAPROFESSIONAL POSITION USD #440 is accepting applications for a paraprofessional for our pre-school program. This position is 3.5 hours a day –7:45 am – 11:15 am. Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. Please stop by the District Office to complete an application. USD #440 District Office 521 West 6th Halstead, KS 67056 EOE
• Home State Bank/ The Citizens State Bank is a locally owned community bank with 11 locations. We are seeking qualified applicants for the following position: • Teller/Customer Service Representative – full time in McPherson Requirements include a high school diploma or equivalent along with previous customer service and cash handling experience. Please submit your resume to email@example.com. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/ Disability
• Moundridge Manor is accepting applications for the Food Service department for full/part time evening cooks, part time baker, and full/part time dietary aides. Apply in person at: Moundridge Manor 710 N. Christian Moundridge Ks, or call Keven Unruh, ADM or Sharon Schmidt, CDM at 620-345-6364. Our vision is to provide individualized physical and spritural care to those we serve in the spirit of joy.
• Halstead Have openings for child care! SRS approved Marie Regier 316-830-3468
• Computer Repair: •Repair •Virus Removal •Residential •Business Friesen Technology Services 800-928-3097 • friesentechnologyservices.com Moundridge, Ks
• DOG CRATE Metal 36x22x25. Like new. $30. Hesston. 620-327-4954.
• Nintendo Wii with Accessories Plus unopened games Only $119 Used twice by Senior Citizens. Has no scratches, dings, dongs or dents. If you are reading this, you already know what a Wii is and how it works. Included: Two Wii Wheels, Wii Remote Plus Controller, Flat Panel 2x Induction Charging System, Wii Console, Wii Remote Plus, 2 Nunchuk’s, Sensor Bar, Wii AC Adapter, Wii AV Cable, WII Console Stand & Plate, Indianapolis 600 (opened), Spy Games, Elevator Mission. Unopened games including Mariokart, Sports , Country Dance. All Manuals for set up. $ 119.00. Hesston. 316-305-4686.
• 2010 Chevy Impala Silver, 4-door, new tires, brakes, runs excellent, 30 mpg highway. 107,500 miles. Halstead. $7,500 or OBO. 620-474-3271.
• PIANO Kimball, in good condition. Located in Hesston. $200. 316-772-7508.
• BOOKS They make a great gift. Harvey County Classics: $12.50 Harvey County Schools Vol. 1: $10 on sale now at the Hesston Record and Harvey County Independent offices.
• Living Estate Sale, Indoor Moving Sale and dog Kennel Liquidation Sale 107 W. Fourth Sedgwick July 21,22,23 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. 316-633-3376.
• LIVING ESTATE SALE Thursday and Friday, July 21-22, 10-6, Sat. July 23, 10-5. Antiques, art, jewelry, tools, household and more. 1119 Walnut, McPherson.
• SAWMILLS from only $4397.00- MAKE & SAVE MONEY with your own bandmill- Cut lumber any dimension. In stock ready to ship! FREE Info/DVD: www.NorwoodSawmills.com 1-800-578-1363 Ext.300N
• Life Alert. 24/7. One press of a button sends help FAST! Medical, Fire, Burglar. Even if you can’t reach a phone! FREE Brochure. CALL 800-605-3619
• Adoption We are praying for a newborn to love. Open hearted, loving couple wishing you would call... Authorized Medical & legal expenses paid. Call Lisa & Frank 1-855-236-7812
• LENDERS OFFERING $0 DOWN FOR LAND OWNERS Roll your New Home and Land Improvements into One Package. Discount National Pricing on Breeze II Doublewide and our 60th Anniversary Singlewide. Trade-ins Welcome!! 866-858-6862
• ULTIMATE BUNDLE from DIRECTV & AT&T. 2-Year Price Guarantee - Just $89.99/month (TV/fast internet/phone) FREE Whole-Home Genie HD-DVR Upgrade. New Customers Only. Call Today 1-800-261-7086
• Help Wanted/Truck Driver Driver Trainees Needed! Become a driver for Stevens Transport! Earn $800 Per Week PAID CDL TRAINING! Stevens covers all costs! 1-888-749-2303 drive4stevens.com
• Help Wanted/Truck Driver Convoy Systems is hiring Class A drivers to run from Kansas City to the west coast. Home Weekly! Great Benefits! www.convoysystems.com Call Tina ext. 301 or Lori ext. 303 1-800-926-6869.