To place your ad, call 620-327-4831 or email: email@example.com
• Two - Story Farm House For Sale $100. Rural Harvey County. To be moved from site by buyer. If interested please call 620-820-0064
• MOUNDRIDGE 2BR, 2 Bath, 2 Car. Corner lot. 518 Park Court. Chris Roth. 620-327-8888. Prudential Dining Beard. 316-282-2600.
• 3 Bedroom, 3 bath, 1500 sq. feet., one mile from Moundridge. 3 acres, plus or minus. Large insulated natural gas heated shop with half bath. 208-597-1177.
• Taking applications for one and two bedroom apartments. Halstead Housing Authority Halstead 316-835-2026 T.D.D. No. 1-800-766-3777
• Halstead Study, 2- and 3-bedroom apartments available in Halstead. Tenants pay electric only, $200 deposit. • Studio, $295 • 2 bedroom, $395 • 3 bedroom, $525 Fridge and stove included. Washer, dryer hookups in 3 bedrooms. 316-258-9035
• HESSTON 3BR, 2 bath house, basement, 2-car garage. No pets, no smoking. Available April 15. $1,000 month plus $1,000 security deposit. • Bachelor suite available now. $500 month, includes utilities. 316-215-1964.
• Halstead Rentals: 315 Santa Fe $550/M 2 Bedroom, partially finished basement. Detached Garage. CH/A Gatz Development 316-835-3360
• SPRUCE APARTMENTS Very nice large 1-bedroom. Appliances furnished, water, sewer trash paid, onsite laundry. Halstead. 785-212-0470.
• Computer Repair •Repair •Virus Removal •Residential •Business Friesen Technology Services 800-928-3097 • friesentechnologyservices.com Moundridge, Ks
• Halstead Have openings for child care! SRS approved Marie Regier 316-830-3468
• Moundridge WOODWORKING Small cabinet and furniture repair. Jim Graber, 345-2773
• EXCELLENT CAREER OPPORTUNITIES LSI STAFFING HAS IMMEDIATE OPENINGS in McPherson Temp to Hire Positions: • 2nd Shift Machine Operators $11/hr • 3rd Shift Machine Operators $11.50/hr • 1st Shift Warehouse $10/hr • Entry Level 3rd Machine Operators $9.50/hr • 1st Shift Assembly $10+ • Plumber $15+ • Electrician’s Assistant $15+ Traveling • 1st Shift Line Worker $8.75- Entry Level • CertainTeed Swing Shift in $13+/hr • 1st Shift Assembly Work in Hesston $10/hr APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED MON-FRI 9AM-4PM Apply Online at www.lsistaffing.com LSI STAFFING 305 N Main Street, McPherson
• HOUSEKEEPING STAFF Our cleaning staff are high energy individuals who have fun seeing the smiles on the faces of our satisfied “My-Maid” home cleaning customers faces. If you have great Core Values, there are full-time and part-time positions open, with great benefits available for persons working 30 hours or more per week, this includes days, evenings and weekend shifts. Please apply in person at 200 W. Cedar, Hesston, KS 67062, 620-327-3400 or on-line at svilla.org, email inquiries to HR@svilla.org.
• Harvey County Director of Communications Full time department head position. Responsible for managing all operations of the Communications Center. Responsible for communications duties and for training and supervising subordinate personnel and providing instruction about emergency dispatch. Applicant must possess strong communication, public relations, organizational and supervisory skills. Prepare budget and control expenditures of all department funds. Perform scheduling duties. Field questions, concerns and complaints from public and emergency services. Required Education and/or Experience: Master’s degree or equivalent; or four to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Resume may be mailed to Harvey County Administration, HR Director, PO Box 687, Newton, KS 67114 or you may apply on-line at www.HRePartners.com. Position will close at 5:00PM on April 16, 2014. EOE
• Moundridge Housing Authority Seeking Part Time Position for Executive Director of a 56-Unit HUD House Project. Submit resume or request application to: Larry Schmidt Northridge Manor Public Housing 612 N Christian PO Box 670 Moundridge, Kansas 67107
• SERVICE AND PARTS 96 Agri Sales, Inc. of Mount Hope & St John is now hiring service and parts personnel. Irrigation/Parts experience preferred, class A CDL beneficial. Will train the right individual. Competitive wages, 401k retirement match and vacation. Qualified applicants can call for more information at 316-661-2281 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• DRIVER Needed for small custom harvesting operation. Needs CDL. Experience required. Primarily local work but some travel. Season is May through November. J&M Harvesting. Call 316-250-0072.
• Be a part of the Miracle!! Moundridge Valley Hope is now hiring for the following positions: PT RN/LPN, PT Patient Care Aide, PT Maintenance, FT Secretary, FT Cook, PT Housekeeper Excellent working environment with great benefits! Email resume to email@example.com or stop by the facility to fill out an application. EOE.
• Asbury Park: Asbury Station Openings, Asbury Station Child Care Center is now accepting applications for a • Full Time Teacher • Substitute Teacher. Some Preschool teaching experience and KDHE requirements preferred. Apply on-lin at www.asbury-park.org. Asbury Park is an Equal Opportunity Employer & Provider. Assisted Living • 2nd Shift CMA'S • Part Time Dietary Servers. Green House Homes •Part Time RN/LPN's • Part Time & PRN CMA/CNA'S
• CHILDCARE Hesston Child Care needs a teacher aide M-F 7:00-9:00 am and 2:45-5:30 pm. Could be two people. Call 620-327-3775
• Are you looking for a job with flexibility and upward mobility? Join our friendly and fast growing team. We are expanding and hiring for our 2nd location. Seeking goal-oriented individuals interested in pursuing an opportunity in a dynamic and team-oriented atmosphere. Must be highly motivated, with outstanding interpersonal and leadership skills. Apply at www.mysubwaycareer.com or at 2104 E Kansas Ave, McPherson.
• MAINTENANCE The City of Halstead is currently accepting applications for the position of Maintenance Worker. High school diploma, GED, or satisfactory completion of written City exam; and pre-employment drug test are required. Residency required after employment. Salary DOQ. Position open until filled. Applications available at Halstead City Hall or call (316) 835-2286.
• COOK USD No. 448 is taking applications for a Lead Cook at IES and IHS for the 2014 school year. Interested candidates will be responsible for all aspects of the food service program including meal planning and preparation, record keeping, budgeting, ordering, and working cooperatively with staff and students. This is a 10-12 month position with full benefits. For more information contact Donna Maurer at 620-585-6424 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Used Cars, Vans & Trucks HALSTEAD MOTORS Highway 50 & Halstead Rd Call Ken 316-250-6082 For full listing halsteadmotors.com
• Books: They make a great gift. Harvey County Classics: $12.50, Harvey County Schools Vol. 1: $10 on sale now at the Hesston Record and Harvey County Independent offices.
• For Sale 14' Lowe Alum Boat 7.5hp Honda Minn Kota 35 Tilt Trailer, Lake Ready $1000 316-217-1527