To place your ad, call 620-327-4831 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• BUY OR SALE your house with: Gary Franz, Margie Wiens, Susan Swan: www.thefranzteam.com
• Real Estate For Sale Country home, 6 acres, updated interior, 3bdrm 2 bth, fully finished basement. Chris Roth 620-327-8888 Prudential Dinning-Beard 316-282-2600
• FOR SALE To be moved. Fleetwood double-wide. All electric, 3 BR, 2 baths, wood-burning fireplace, cathedral ceilings, new roof, re-plumbed, recently painted. $12,500. 316-796-1423. Leave message.
• Taking applications for one and two bedroom apartments. Halstead Housing Authority Halstead 316-835-2026 T.D.D. No. 1-800-766-3777
• Halstead * Remodeled * New Management * Studio $350 * 2 bedroom $450 * 3 bedroom $550 Fridge and stove included Washer/dryer hookups in 3 bedrooms 316-258-9035
• BRAND NEW 3BR, 2 bath mobile homes. Several available. $750 per month, $750 deposit, plus pet deposit, plus utilities. No smoking. Country Village of Hesston. 620-327-5006. Call for info, approval.
• Studio Apartment for Rent, Halstead. $325/month plus utilities. 1 bedroom. Clean. 316-835-3360
• For rent moundridge 2 br home, kitchen appl., washer/dryer hk/ups, no smokers or animals. 620-345-6429
• CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE II PLANNING & ZONING Harvey County is accepting applications for a part time (25 hrs/week) Customer Service Representative II. Responsible for general duties including file maintenance, report generation, and accounts payable/receivable. Must have excellent computer skills. Knowledge of legal descriptions or GIS desired. Candidate must be able to effectively interact with members of the department and project a positive public image. Required Education and/or Experience: High school education or GED, six months to twelve months related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Preferred Education and/or Experience: Associates degree or equivalent from two year college or technical school; or one year to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Applications may be submitted on-line at www.HRePartners.com. Position closes on November 8, 2013 at 5:00 PM. EOE
• Harvey County Parks Director Under the supervision of the County Administrator, this full-time position is responsible for the operations of the Harvey County parks system. Duties involve working with the public as well as responsibility for directing a group of park rangers, maintenance workers, seasonal staff and volunteers in general and specialized work. A bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in Wildlife and Parks or related field. In addition, 4-5 years of experience and/or training in parks, recreation, or wildlife management is desired. Applications are available at the Harvey County Courthouse, Administration Department, 800 N Main, Newton, KS or may be submitted on-line at www.HRePartners.com. This position will remain open until filled. EOE
• Inman USD 448 is accepting applications for the following part time position for the 2013-2014 school year: Junior High Assistant Girls Basketball Coach If you are interested, please submit your resume and 4 references to Donna Maurer, USD 448, PO Box 129, Inman, KS 67546 or email@example.com.
• Rescare: We have expanded our services and we are looking for several individuals who would like to make a difference! Join the ResCare Newton team whom are devoted to caring for individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities! Receive great benefits and comprehensive training! We currently have full time, part time and on call schedules for: - Day Services Support Staff - Residential Support Staff - Drivers (PRN/on call only) Taking applications online NOW at www.Rescare.com Click on Careers, External Applicant, and then select Newton, Ks from the selection box ** Valid DL, High school diploma/GED, drug screen and background checks required** EOE- M/F/V/D
• Schowalter Villa: RN/LPN If you are committed to excellence, outstanding service, and creating memorable experiences, join our team of care professionals as an RN or LPN this is a Full-time position with great pay and benefits that include a free wellness center membership. Please apply in person, on line at svilla.org or send resume to Human Resources, Schowalter Villa, 200 W. Cedar, Hesston, KS 67062 or email to HR@svilla.org 620-327-0400
• STAFF WRITER WANTED: The Harvey County Independent is seeking a writer to work out of our Halstead office. You will cover community events, write feature stories, and take some photos for an award-winning newspaper that is Halstead's longest continuing operating business. You will work 28-30 hours per week. Our writers do cover some evening meetings and weekend events and will be expected to work in all coverage areas. Qualifications include: - Ability to write - Strong work ethic and the ability to produce without close supervision - Newswriting experience helpful but not required - Familiarity with Microsoft Word and able to use e-mail - Must live in Independent's readership area Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
• water's edge: Cook and Dishwasher Join our fun,fast-paced kitchen as a PT cook or FT/PT dishwasher. Day and evening positions available. Apply in person at 703 S. Main, 620-327-4099.
• FT/PT DORM STAFF - Must be Ministry Minded - Send Resume & Testimony to firstname.lastname@example.org - Victory Village Christian Academy.
• Golden Plains Credit Union is currently seeking a qualified individual to fill a temporary full-time position as a Member Finance Representative. Responsibilities include: performing new account functions, processing financial transactions, providing information on products and services, set-up of new loan accounts, preparing and processing loans, maintanence of loan files and records. Qualified candidates will be detail-oriented, have strong communication and customer service and possess excellent typing and word processing skills. Send cover letter and resume to Vice President, Branch Services, Golden Plains Credit Union, 1 40 N. Main, Hesston, KS 67062. EOE. Member Finance Representative
• Polk’s In Medora Tasty PEACHES Apples, pears, plums, apple cider slushes, gourmet chocolates, and a lot more. Open 1-7 everyday. 620-543-6628.
• GUNS INMAN ARMS - We have new and used handguns, rifles, shotguns, shooting accessories and ammo. We take trades. Find us on Facebook. 620-712-1024.
• Anhydrous Applicator 21 ft with hydraulic wing lift and hydraulic shut off has been in shed storage. Good condition. $700. Burrton. 620-899-5387
•2 vent free propane gas heaters for sale $25 & $50 620-327-4323 620-217-0649
• TWIN BED Complete, excellent condition $200. KIRBY VACUUM good condition $50. Hesston. 620-327-5159
• Used Cars, Vans & Trucks HALSTEAD MOTORS Highway 50 & Halstead Rd Call Ken 316-250-6082 For full listing halsteadmotors.com
• Halstead Have openings for child care! SRS approved Marie Regier 316-830-3468
• www.FriesenTechnologyServices.com 800-928-3097 Local Computer Service, Advice & Repair
• Wallpapering and painting since 1973. Free estimates Carol S. Birch 620-327-2274 • Hesston
• CHILDCARE Kansas Kids in Hesston has openings. Infant to six years. Fulltime or part-time. 620-217-1112.
• 312 W. Hirschler, Moundridge Saturday, Oct. 19 1 blk S, 2.5 W of 4 way Shop and lawn tools, some household, air compressor, weed eater, cook stove, dishes and much more
•SALE 302 locust, halstead 8am-? • Saturday, Oct. 19 Large mirrors, some antiques, antique sofa & chair set, lots of home decor & misc.
• 723 Wheat Lane, Hesston Friday 4-7:30pm Sat. 7:30am-? Toys, clothes, size 12 nice slacks, school bulletin board material, misc.